Angela Terris is a fine artist, illustrator and author best known for her expressive art and online coaching programs. Angela has illustrated over twenty books and written articles on creativity for three publications.
Angela trained at Chelsea School of Art in London and set up her first creative business at the age of twenty-two.
She has illustrated children’s books for Parragon Publishing and Scholastics among many others. Created illustrations for Next clothing and stationery companies. Also, designed ceramic homeware for Liberty London, House of Fraser and independent galleries around the UK.
She now includes creativity coaching among her services and draws on her background in creative entrepreneurship, non-profit art organisations and psychology. She is a trained creativity coach and works primarily with individuals and independent businesses helping them develop calm, clear confidence to productively thrive.
Soon to be released in October 2019 and Spring of 2020 are two publications on creativity that Angela has contributed to.
Presently she is writing and illustrating here first self-published book, developing a 'Confidence for Creatives' Online Program and producing a collection of paintings and prints to be released soon.
Guest Tutor on Nicola Newman’s ‘Flourish - The Art of Creative Living’.
7 facts about me.
1. I LOVE all things Japanese but have never visited.
2. The first drawing I can remember making was of the Scottish explorer David Livingstone in Mrs Hickinbottom’s class at the age of 8yrs.
3. I have small feet and often have to buy children shoes.
4. I don’t know my left from my right which can make it interesting when someone is navigating me in the car… or when I do yoga.
5. I am a cloud geek and a member of the Cloud Spotters Appreciation Society.
6. I'm an aspiring minimalist but have a clutter-fairy living in my house.!
7. I lived in London for 20 years before returning to my home town settling on my little hill in the midlands.
Select Client List.
House of Fraser
Marks and Spencers
Princes Youth Business Trust
Parragon book publishing
Top That book publishing
Scholastics children's book publishing
Simon Elvin greeting card publisher
Burgoyne greeting card publisher
Astor Green greeting card publisher
Top Table gift ware
Children in Need
Derby City Council
Services for the Disabled
Association for the Blind
Children in Care